Sunday, January 21, 2007

Jan 21

When I was in Vancouver last year, I discovered this alley that was kind-of sketchy but had some amazing graffiti.

It has been quite a busy second week back at school, mainly due to the fact that I had to work quite a bit and I have not had an early morning schedule in a while and it takes some getting used to. I am actually enjoying this semester quite a bit, there are no classes that I hate or get extremely bored in and the prof situation is looking good, so far, aswell. I really like learning Photoshop in NMED 1000. I downloaded the trial version onto my laptop and have been playing around with it except there are certain tools that do not work and for some reason, I can only work with grayscale. I do not know if this is because it is a trial version and therefore does not let you play with every function until you buy the software or if there are settings that I can change but have not figured out how to do so yet. I rented AI as partial research for our project and because I have never seen it before. It was pretty entertaining and gave me some ideas. I have yet to finish my camera composing project for NMED 2005 but will trek over to the labs tonight and finish it. I am also taking tome music classes and a psych class so I have a good balance this semester. As far as my personal life goes, my boyfriend moved to Calgary today so I am a little bummed, especially since I dont have a car to go visit him ever but I guess now I will have extra time to focus on other things I have been meaning to do. I went to Snoop Dogg last night and that was interesting. I do not have much else to report this week, hopefully my blog will get more interesting as the semester wears on!

No comments: